Monday, November 18, 2013

Legal and Ethical Issues

For this topic I really do not know how I 100% feel about. I feel that yes, most information should be free, but I also think some should not. The one thing that I feel should be free, at least to students is Defintely research. I have had numerous times where I have found really good information, but could not use it because to read the rest of their findings I had to pay. As for a college students who has to waste a lot of money on books, there is no way I would pay for research. As mentioned in the one article called "Open Access Research Grows in Popularity, William's said, "She prefers open access because it gives people the opportunity to look into different areas of different research, perhaps speaking a future interest." I agree with Williams on this. Like I said before research is one big area that I feel should be free. When it comes to tv, movies, and music I am not really sure where I stan because I have some ideas as to why it should be free, but I also feel there are some reasons is should not be.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that research should be free and made available to everyone. It get's to be a very touchy subject that often causes many problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe information should be free. This will help educate the masses in a big way.

    ReplyDelete