Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Creativity and Social Media

For this assignment, I decided to upload one of my videos from my phone to YouTube. This video is from the Luke Bryan Concert I went to over the summer and although it is not the best video, I took it more for the music. Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, and Cole Swindell, who are all country artists, did a medley of songs to non country music. I just thought it was cool.

For this assignment I downloaded the YouTube capture App. This allows you to upload or take videos and it puts it directly on your YouTube account because that is what it is linked to. After I downloaded the App and plugged in my information, I went to my videos and selected this one. The I went to privacy settings and clicked unlinked, so only people with the web address can view it. Then I hit upload. It took a couple minutes, but then it was uploaded to YouTube. That was about it.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnWedIkywDA

1 comment:

  1. Neat video. It just goes to show how far technology has come along in which one can take a picture or video, and upload it to a social media site instantly.

    ReplyDelete